Tuesday, January 25, 2011

HOLY HOT DOGS...

To start off the day, I couldn't go without mentioning what happened to me last night. Not that it's really anything exciting, more disgusting... only because of how much I HATE... HATE, hot dogs.
Not only do I never want to know what their made out of.. lips & a$$ holes if you ask me, but they smell awful. Especially before they have been cooked.
>>So back to my story about last night, I open up the fridge to get something out of one of the drawers, and to my surprise, I plunge my hand right into a puddle of hot dog juice that has spilled out of the package *mortified look on my face* and scream "HOLY HOT DOGS" I immediately scramble for a towel, sanitizing wipe, ANYTHING, as if my finger has been cut off. I washed my hands probably 18 times last night and the smell wouldn't go away. sickening.



On that note, I get my computer back sometime this week! So I can really start going full throttle on this blogging thing, so bear with me while it's kinda boring (& yes I looked up whether it was bear, or bare)... EXCITED!

No comments:

Post a Comment