Wednesday, January 26, 2011

WINTERVENTION

It came to my attention last night, how badly I have become obsessed with a few things in my life. (some of you might be there too) But it's spiraling out of control and since it's winter and I cant be outside bettering my skin tone, I have nothing better to do, So I decided to start a "wintervention" on myself yo. But first I wanted to share with you my current unhealthy obsessions because I am not ashamed of them, I really do love them but I need to cut back:

NUMBER 1: The Lovely Kardashians
Who doesn't love them? It doesn't matter what I'm reading, watching, or listening to. If it's about the Kardashians... I'm obsessed, totes. (More on these people later)
The Kardashians
NUMBER 2: The "devilish" Diet Coke
At one point, I was almost drinking 3 a day, that's when it came to my attention this was out of control. Since my New Year's resolution to stop drinking diet coke didn't work, you'll be pleased to hear I did cut back.
Isn't this picture amazing? Makes diet coke look so glorious!


NUMBER 3: Clinique Chubby Stick (I am obsessed, but nothing is going to change this fact)
Disregard the name, I know they sound disgusting... But if you don't have one, run out to the mall RIGHT NOW, and buy it. This is heaven in chubby stick form. If your a chap stick lover with a hint of color, this is for you.

This happens to be the very color I have.
>>So the list goes on... but this is a few for now. The chubby stick can stick around, but as for the other two, I really need to work on those. Especially after how EXCITED I got last night after  I finally got to watch "Kourtney & Kim Take New York".

I know I'm not alone in this sticky situation, what are you all obsessed with?

No comments:

Post a Comment