Monday, January 24, 2011

Very first post... ever.

So, here's the deal. I'm completely new to blogging and I have no idea what i'm doing, but guess what, WHO CARES. It's time I try something new and 9 times out of 10 I have a lot to say about the world around me.
A little bit about me?
-My name is Bethany Bushnell, if you haven't noticed.
-I'm 19 years old living the Seattle area all on my own, SCARY.
- I have no idea where my life is going and I'm coming to terms with that.
-I have a lot of opinions & thoughts... so I decided to blog about them, BRACE YOURSELF.

In creating my blog I had no idea what I wanted to put in my title, but I've always liked the term "Life in the fast lane"... so of course, I turned to my trusty friend google, and googled it.
>>>This is what I found:
A lifestyle that involves free spending and self-indulgence, and sometimes also dissipation and danger. For example, They're finding that life in the fast lane can be very stressful. This term alludes to the highway express lane used by faster vehicles to pass slower ones.

... I was speechless when I came across their example for "Life in the fast lane"... its perfect. So I was sold. Not only do I love the actual fast lane, we're good friends... besides when slow people drive in the fast lane.


No comments:

Post a Comment