Thursday, February 3, 2011

For the LOVE of Bieber

... Now I know what your all thinking: "WOW, I can't believe this 20 year old girl is about to blog about Justin Bieber". Well guess what, I am, get over it. I'm not afraid to admit that his songs are REALLY catchy, I find myself cranking them up in the car with my 16 year old sister, Rebecca, and we love it.

Especially this one:

Well I've decided I REALLY want to see his new movie, Never Say Never. Not because I like him, but because it actually looks good! NO, its not about thinking he's cute or having some creepy crush on him, promise... the kid is a baby practically. come on people. Not mention the fact I've seen the Hannah Montana one, and don't forget the Jonas Brothers 3D one.  So since its my birthday next week, and I saw the Jonas Brothers movie on  my 17th birthday, I think what better time for a Justin Bieber movie to come out! Despite all the hate that he sounds like a girl & what not, those people secretly love his catchy songs and blast them through their car stereos as well, it's okay.... I don't judge you =)


No comments:

Post a Comment